The Ignite the Night event will be held Saturday, September 14, from 5 to 10 p.m. rain or shine at the Spring Creek Forest Preserve and the Barrington Hills Park District, 361 Bateman Road in Barrington Hills. All proceeds will benefit CFC's mission of saving living space for living things.
Enjoy a cookout dinner with an open bar featuring beer, wine and soft drinks. We will again have a very unique raffle, dancing in the grass with live music, and an artistically arranged, truly magnificent bonfire.
- Gigantic bonfire
- Narrated horse-drawn wagon rides
- Amazing raffle
- Stargazing with astronomical telescopes
- Educational flashlight tours for kids
- Native birds of prey
- $65 at the door
- $25 for ages 13-20, $12 for ages 12 and under
- View some of the raffle items here
- Raffle tickets are $5/each or $30 for 7 tickets