Purchase Entry and Raffle Tickets Right Here!
Please join Citizens for Conservation as we welcome autumn with a blazing bonfire under the full moon!
Saturday, September 14, 5-10 PM
- Cookout dinner from 5-8 PM
- Beer and wine
- Gigantic bonfire
- Live music by Beamish
- Narrated horse-drawn wagon rides
- Native birds of prey
- Stargazing with astronomical telescopes
- Educational Flashlight tours for kids
- Dancing under the stars!
- $50 in advance, $65 after September 13
- $25 for ages 13-20, $12 for ages 12 and under
- All tickets will be held at the entrance check-in table
- View some of the raffle items here
- Raffle tickets can be purchased on this page
- Need not be present to win
- Raffle tickets are $5/each or $30 for 7 tickets
Event will take place rain or shine!
361 Bateman Road, Barrington Hills
(1/8 mile north of Route 62, behind the Riding Center)
Help CFC make Ignite the Night a zero waste event! With direction from Mindful Waste we will focus on making sure all packaging is compostable, recyclable or reusable. Mindful Waste volunteers will be on hand to educate and help with the sorting process. Our goal is to divert as much material from landfill as possible.
Special thanks to:
Barrington Hills Park District
Forest Preserve District of Cook County
Proceeds benefit Citizens for Conservation's 48-year mission of protecting and restoring land.