Volunteers are the core of CFC’s success. There are many areas to volunteer and help. Restoration volunteers work year-round on CFC land to cut brush, restore native plants, and sow and collect native seed. But volunteers also work in many other areas that support CFC’s mission, including education, fundraising, wildlife monitoring, office activities and special events. Contact us to offer your services in any of these areas.
- Eagle/Gold Scout — Work with us on a project to earn your Eagle/Gold award.
- Back office — Scan and file and sort through mail among other office tasks.
- Photography — Take photos of our beautiful properties, at our events and at our workdays.
- Social media — Keep CFC in the public eye with regular posting and linking.
- Marketing — Create content and organize events to aid outreach.