Membership in Citizens for Conservation
When you become a member, you are first and foremost joining a group of dedicated people who care deeply about the environment and sustainability of our ecosystem.
Your support makes a huge difference. As a member of Citizens for Conservation you are part of an organization that not only directly benefits you, but also your neighbors and the entire Barrington area community. Our members are partners in the acquisition and restoration of our land resources in the Barrington, Illinois area. Please join us and become a steward of our most valuable natural resource.
Benefits of membership:
In addition to protecting the health and beauty of local land for future generations, providing for native plants and animals and enhancing ecosystem services such as groundwater protection, flood and erosion control, and carbon storage, membership in CFC gives you these bonuses:
- Discounts at CFC plant sales
- Free admission to CFC educational programs
- Invitation to CFC Annual Meeting and other events
- Free quarterly newsletter
Annual Membership Levels
- Student/Senior – $40. Students must be currently enrolled; seniors are classified as 65+.
- Individual – $50. A one-person membership.
- Family – $75. Membership privileges apply to everyone in your immediate family.
- Patron/Business – $100. A CFC membership in your business’ name! Don’t forget – membership is tax-deductible!
- Steward – $250.
- Guardian – $500.
- Legacy – $1000.
The annual membership year is April 1st through March 31st of the following year. Joining or renewing any time during the four month period before April 1st will provide membership from that date forward and include the following April to March period.